CEED Business Club is a community of entrepreneurs in Albania, with over 100 members that are distinguished by growth potential, international orientation, desire for connecting and exchange of knowledge and experience.
Events and individual aid are aimed at getting to know foreign markets, access to domestic and foreign investors, learning about successful business practices and successful foreign entrepreneurs and connect in Albania and internationally, accordingly to your needs.
Activities and services:
Networking among CEED members where we make sure that entrepreneurs expand their network of contacts for greater success in business:
Focused networking meetings with various business communities.
CEED Social meetings for relaxation and socialising.
Entrepreneur Hot Spot meetings
- We meet Game Changers, the entrepreneurs who managed to change the rules of the game.
- We learn from others, visit companies and take a look at specific business models.
- We participate in entrepreneurial evenings on relevant entrepreneurial issues.
Market Hot Spot meetings where we learn about foreign markets and give entrepreneurs access to vital firsthand information:
Business trips and visits to foreign markets and networking with companies from those markets.
Regional CEED Conference for entrepreneurs from the whole of SE Europe.
Market Access Centres in ten countries, which provide assistance in entering their markets.
Investor Hot Spot meetings which are focused on learning about how domestic and foreign investors operate and on networking:
- We get to know about various financial sources and their advantages and weaknesses.
- We establish individual contacts with domestic and foreign financial institutions and investors.
- Venture Connect meetings, where entrepreneurs can present themselves.
Individualised assistance in peer-to-peer connections within the CEED network
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can meet up and get to know each other.