CEED Club is the first Club of Managers and Entrepreneurs in Albania with regional offices in Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldavia, Poland, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Armenia, Bangladesh, Morocco and Tunisia.
CEED Club is the community of entrepreneurs in Albania that are distinguished by growth potential, international orientation, desire for connecting and exchange of knowledge and experience. Events and individual aid are aimed at getting to know foreign markets, access to domestic and foreign investors, learning about successful business practices and successful foreign entrepreneurs and connect in Albania and internationally, accordingly to your needs.
Activities and services
Networking among CEED members where we make sure that entrepreneurs expand their network of contacts for greater success in business:
Focused networking meetings with various business communities.
CEED Social meetings for relaxation and socialising.
Entrepreneur Hot Spot meetings
- We meet Game Changers, the entrepreneurs who managed to change the rules of the game.
- We learn from others, visit companies and take a look at specific business models.
- We participate in entrepreneurial evenings on relevant entrepreneurial issues.
Market Hot Spot meetings
where we learn about foreign markets and give entrepreneurs access to vital firsthand information:
- Doing Business In meetings on the breakthroughs and specifics of business practices on foreign markets.
- Business trips and visits to foreign markets and networking with companies from those markets.
- B2B event, between companies from our CEED regional offices.
- Regional CEED Conference for entrepreneurs from the whole of SE Europe.
- Market Access Centers in ten countries, which provide assistance in entering their markets.
Investor Hot Spot meetings
which are focused on learning about how domestic and foreign investors operate and on networking:
- We get to know about various financial sources and their advantages and weaknesses.
- We establish individual contacts with domestic and foreign financial institutions and investors.
- Venture Connect meetings, where entrepreneurs can present themselves.
- Individualised assistance in peer-to-peer connections within the CEED network, subject to the entrepreneur’s specific needs and business challenges.
For more information and for member ship criteria, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can meet up and get to know each other.
For CEED Albania Business Club please DO NOT CONTACT US through the module below